Merchant’s Row at Great Northeastern War
Merchant’s Row is always a popular destination for visitors to the war. Last year, we hosted more than 40 merchants ranging from crafting materials and musical instruments to pottery, garb and many other items to fill your SCA needs.
Merchant’s Row Map
The merchant’s row map, so you know right where your favorite merchants will be set up, will be available here as soon as it is ready.
Don’t forget to get your shopping war point form!
Shop your way to victory! Your purchases in Merchant’s Row contribute to a War Point that goes to whichever side spends the most money. Forms for the War Point are available at each merchant’s booth or at Info Point. Forms must be turned in to Info Point or the Merchant Coordinator, by the end of court on Saturday.
Currently Registered Merchants for Great Northeastern War XXXIV
- Registration Opens February 18, 2019
- Registration Ends and fees are Due: May 31, 2019
- Postmarked Payment for Tables and Electric: May 31, 2019
- Checks made payable to SCA Maine Inc, -Province of Malagentia.
- Mail to Kendra Bunyon 59 Highland Hts, Winthrop, ME 04364
More information about merchanting at GNEW XXXIV can be found here.
If you have any questions about being a merchant at Great Northeastern War, please contact the Merchant Coordinator.