The Province of Malagentia is hosting a University for Heavy list fighting. So often the warriors among us show up and just start swinging. This is an opportunity for us to share what we have learned as we could, in an environment more focused on teaching and learning the skills that make us better fighters and make the Army of the East such …a tough opponent.
Date: April 12th 2014
Place: Eliot Baptist Church
912 Dow Hwy Elliott, Maine 03909
Time: 9:30am to 5:pm
10:00 – 11:00
- Heavy List Conditioning with Baron Matthew Moraveous Avdenmork, Classroom 1
- Three Steps to a Successful Shot with Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy KSC OP, Gym Area 1
- A Taste of Fury… I mean Fiore – Longsword with Sir Ankara Lig Niki, Gym Area 2
11:00 – 12:00
- Intermediate Sword and Shield with Duke Sir Kenric aet Eastseaxe, Gym Area 1
- Polearm with Lord Tiernan, Gym Area 2
12:00 – 1:00
- Two Sword with Master Julien de La Pointe, Gym Area 1
- Triads with Lord William Ravenhair, covering The Triad system and Arnwulf’s tactics manual, Gym Area 2
1:00 – 2:00
- Lunch, with Cut and Thrust demonstration starting at 1:30
2:00 – 3:00
- Offside Shots and Fighting Left Handers from a Right Hand Perspective with Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy, Gym Area 2
2:00 – 3:30
- Historical Polearm with Duke Sir Vissevald Selkirkson, Gym Area 1
3:30 – 5:00
- Movement, Measure and Power in Armored Combat with Duke Sir Lucan Von Drakenklaue, Gym Area 1
If you have a skill you would like to pass on, help us by teaching a class – please contact the autocrat. No skill is too basic or too advanced!
Provisional Authorizations: If you are an unauthorized fighter please see the Marshal in charge, Michael Acrensis, for a provisional authorization allowing you to fight in armor during the event. If you have any questions regarding provisional authorization feel free to seek out the Northern Region Knight Marshal, Sir Marcus Blackeart, at the event.
Would you like to Authorize? Sir Marcus Blackeart will be offering the opportunity to authorize at the event. Please approach him to set up a time during the day! This is a great opportunity to authorize before the summer fighting season!
There will be a day board served.
This is an indoor site.
A short easy drive off I-95
Site opens at 9:30 am., closes at 5 p.m.
Site fee: $5. A non-member surcharge of $5 will be in effect.
Questions for the autocrat should be directed to:
Mistress Ro Honig Von Somerfeldt email@example.com
or Lord Michael Acrensis KMMuske@gmail.com