Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021, our weekly Tuesday Night Fencer/Fighter practice will move back indoors, to the USM Sullivan Gym (66 Falmouth St., Portland). Few things:
- The price for day use has gone from $5 to $7. If this is burdensome, please email .
- We need to be out of the gym by 8:45 p.m., sharp each night. HOWEVER, they are letting us start at 5:30 p.m.
- Under current EK rules, we need to be masked at all times indoors – even while fencing/fighting.
- Everyone must sign in to our practice book for contact tracing purposes.
- The first time you go to the gym, leave extra time for filling out paperwork.
- Folks can swing by any time before that first practice, M-F, 7a.m.-6p.m., to fill out the paperwork. Make sure to let them know this is for Blade Society.
- Please remember – this is a wonderful thing that we again have indoor practice space. We have been at USM for a loooong time. Be respectful, be grateful, be cool. No shoes that leave marks, clean up after yourselves, follow the primary rule.
- Questions? Mat Wyck –